Imagine Instagram as a big digital party where everyone wants to be noticed. Well, the Instagram blue tick is like a VIP pass that says, “Hey, this person or brand is real and decrease the probability to zero for people creating your fake accounts, Blue tick actually makes it easier to find fake Instagram owner.
You’ve probably seen Instagram blue tick next to famous people’s names or popular brands. But have you ever wondered how they get it?
Get ready to find out all about it! We’ll talk about who can have this blue tick, how you can get it, and some smart tricks to make it easier. A step by step complete guide Is available so, if you’re curious and want to know the secrets behind this special badge, keep reading!
Verified badge meaning on Instagram
Being verified on Instagram means that your account has been officially confirmed by the platform as authentic and legitimate. This verification is symbolized by a blue checkmark, commonly referred to as the Instagram blue tick, that appears next to your username on your Instagram profile. It’s like a digital stamp of approval that tells other users that you are who you say you are, whether you’re a celebrity, brand, public figure, or entity of public interest.
Verification helps users distinguish between real accounts and fake ones, especially in a world where impersonation and fake profiles are common. It adds a layer of credibility to your account and can be particularly useful for preventing confusion and establishing trust with your audience. However, Instagram doesn’t hand out blue ticks to just anyone; there are certain criteria you need to meet to be eligible for verification. Which we will discuss later in this article. These criteria typically revolve around factors like account authenticity, prominence, and the likelihood of being impersonated.
However, Mark Zuckerberg made something called Meta Verified. It lets people pay to have the blue badge on Instagram, even if they’re not super famous. But this is only for regular people, not for brands. Brands have to do it the usual way. No matter how the blue badge gets there, when you see it on an Instagram profile, it means Instagram checked and said, “Yep, this is the real deal!”
Paid Feature of Instagram blue tickNow Introduced:
|February 19, 2023 at 12 PM PT
|Australia and New Zealand
|March 17, 2023 at 11 AM PT
|US (United States)
|May 16, 2023 at 7:40 AM PT
|May 31, 2023 at 9:00 AM PT
|June 7, 2023 at 7:30 AM PT
|India and soon in Brazil
|June 27, 2023 at 7:30 AM PT
|Was launched globally
Instagram verified account benefits
Getting verified Instagram blue tick, Is not just about status symbol, with that special blue checkmark, comes many other cool perks. Let’s break them down:
Trustworthy Vibes: That blue checkmark is like a thumbs-up from Instagram saying, “This account is legit!” People know they’re really looking at your official profile, not some fake copycat.
Stand Out in the Crowd: With so many accounts out there, being verified makes you pop. People are more likely to notice you and give your posts a double-tap.
Real Deal Credibility: Being verified and having Instagram blue tick shows you’re important in some way. It could be because you’re famous, a brand, or a big shot in your field.
Safety First: Instagram blue tick It’s a shield against posers and impersonators. Your fans won’t get tricked by copycat accounts trying to steal your thunder.
Connect Like a Pro: Being verified opens doors. You might get access to special features or be more likely to get noticed by other big names.
Instagram Blue Tick Requirements
If you want that Hot blue checkmark on your Instagram, you’ve got to play by the rules. Here’s the scoop on what you need to do before applying for Account Verification.
- Be Authentic: First things first, you’ve got to be a real person, brand, or entity. No fakes allowed!
- Be Notable: You’ve got to be well-known in your field. This means having news articles, being talked about, or having a strong online presence.
- Profile Completeness: Your profile needs to be all filled out – a clear profile pic, a bio, and some posts. Empty profiles need not apply.
- Public Account: Private accounts won’t cut it. Your account needs to be open for everyone to see.
- Follow the Rules: No shady business. You can’t have broken any of Instagram’s community guidelines or terms of service.
- Unique Identity: You can’t pretend to be someone else, and you can’t have multiple accounts pretending to be you.
- Official Website: If you’re a brand or entity, you’ll need an official website. It helps prove you’re the real jack.
- Limit Impersonation: Your account shouldn’t be about impersonating someone famous. You’ve got to be you.
Remember, just applying doesn’t guarantee that blue checkmark. Instagram will review your application, and if they think you fit the criteria, you’re in luck! Stick to the rules, and who knows? That Instagram blue tick might be close to you.
Instagram verification Process
Step 1: Log into your account and tap the three lines in the upper right, Now head to Settings and Privacy.
Step 2: once you open settings and privacy there you will find creator tools and controls tap on it.
Step 3: Now at this page down you will see Request Verification in blue, click on it and move to next.
Step 4: Now one by one you will have to fill all the details required, please be authentic in means of documentation.
The last! that you are anxiously waiting for.
scroll down to the same page and once you have filled all the details and provided all the required documents feel free to press submit
These are the few details that you need to give for your Instagram blue tick, Begin by entering your name and providing a document that proves you’re really you. Instagram accepts items like a National ID card, driver’s license, tax documents, or recent utility bills as proof.
Select a category that suits you best, like sports, music, or fashion. Also, pick the country where you’re most well-known. You’ll get a chance to describe your followers too – who they are and why they follow you.
Time to showcase why you matter! Add links to news articles or your social media accounts that prove you’re someone the public cares about. This is where you demonstrate your fame.
After pressing submit, comes the waiting game. In a few days to possibly a month, Instagram will send you a response. Keep an eye on your notifications tab for their answer.
Instagram verification tips
- Create Attractive Bio: Don’t stop at the basics. Make your Instagram bio interesting and fun. A cool bio won’t just impress the Instagram folks who decide on verification, but also the people who visit your profile. So, jazz up your bio and make it awesome
- Build a Strong Presence: Before applying, make sure your profile is complete, with a clear profile picture, a descriptive bio, and engaging posts. A strong presence shows you’re serious.
- Consistent Branding: Keep your username, profile picture, and overall aesthetic consistent across your social media platforms. This makes you more recognizable and trustworthy.
- Public Figure or Brand: Instagram usually verifies accounts that are of public interest, such as celebrities, notable figures, brands, or influencers. If you fall into these categories, you’re more likely to get verified.
- Authentic Engagement: Engage with your followers and respond to comments. Genuine interactions show you’re actively managing your account.
- Media Coverage: Garner attention from news articles, interviews, or features in reputable publications. These serve as evidence of your influence and public interest.
- High-Quality Content: Regularly post high-quality content that reflects your expertise or persona. This helps reinforce your credibility.
- Be Active: Regular posting and consistent engagement show you’re invested in your account and your followers.
- Verify Your Identity: Make sure the information on your profile is accurate and represents your real identity. Using a real name and accurate details is crucial.
- Link to Your Official Website: If you’re a brand or business, having a well-maintained official website can strengthen your case for verification.
- Stay Positive and Patient: The verification process takes time. Be patient and positive while waiting for Instagram’s response, stay away from scams, never buy Instagram verification badge cheap,
- Avoid Buying Verification: Don’t fall for social media verification agency scams that promise verification for money. Instagram’s verification process is free and legitimate. And never buy verified followers and verified blue reviews, as buying the followers decrease worth.
- Avoid Violations: Adhere to Instagram’s community guidelines and avoid any activities that could lead to account suspension or restrictions, remove other social media links form your Bio, as it do not leave a good impression for Instagram when it comes to Instagram blue tick verification.
- Apply Again:If you don’t get Instagram blue tick the first time, don’t worry. You can try again after 30 days, but wait for their response before applying again. Also, make sure you’ve made some positive changes, like engaging with followers and getting mentioned, before giving it another shot. Keep pushing for that blue badge
FAQs Related To Instagram Blue Tick
How many blue checks did Instagram sell?
Instagram does not sell blue checkmarks or verification badges. The verification process is based on meeting specific criteria set by Instagram, such as authenticity, notability, and public interest. It’s not something that can be purchased.
How can we buy verified facebook accounts?
The process of obtaining verification on platforms like Facebook or Instagram should be pursued through legitimate channels, meeting the platform’s criteria and guidelines. Attempting to purchase or acquire verified accounts through improper methods can lead to violations of platform rules and potential legal issues.
What is Followers and Following meaning in Instagram?
In Context of Instagram:
Followers: These are the people who have chosen to subscribe to your updates. When you post new photos or videos, your followers will see them in their feed.
Following: These are the accounts that you have chosen to follow. When you follow an account, their posts will appear in your feed, allowing you to see their updates in your timeline.
Where can we get exact Instagram followers count?
You can see the exact number of followers an Instagram account has by visiting their profile. When you open the profile, the number of followers will be displayed right below the username and bio. Keep in mind that follower counts can change as people follow or unfollow the account, so the number might not always stay the same.
How to add threads badge in Instagram Bio?
For general guidance on adding badges or links to your Instagram bio:
- Open your Instagram app and go to your profile.
- Tap “Edit Profile” which is usually located just below your profile picture.
- In the “Bio” section, you can add any text you want, including links. To add a link, you need to type it out. For example, to add a website link, just type “www.example.com”.
- If Instagram has introduced the “threads badge” feature, it might be available as an option within your bio settings. Look for any new features related to badges or links.
Remember, features on social media platforms can change or roll out gradually, so it’s always a good idea to check Instagram’s official resources or community forums for the latest information.
How to cancel Meta Verified?
Cancelling or managing such programs usually involves a few steps. First, visit the platform’s official help center to find relevant information. Review any terms and conditions that might be associated with the program, as they might outline cancellation procedures. If you’re unsure, it’s a good idea to reach out to the platform’s official support channels for guidance on cancelling or adjusting program participation.
Additionally, if the program involves a third-party app or service, consider checking your account settings for options to manage or revoke permissions. To get accurate and up-to-date information, always refer to the official resources of the platform in question.
How to solve error Instagram page isn’t available now?
Dealing with Instagram page not available error can be frustrating, but no worries we have some tricks to get it solved:
- Check Internet Connection: Make sure you have a stable and working internet connection. Try opening other websites or apps to verify your internet connection is working properly.
- Reload or Refresh: Sometimes, the error might be temporary. Refresh the page by pulling down on the screen (on mobile) or clicking the refresh button (on desktop).
- Try a Different Device: If the error persists on one device, try accessing the page from a different device to determine if the issue is specific to your device.
- Clear Cache and Cookies: On desktop, clear your browser’s cache and cookies, and on mobile, try clearing the app’s cache. Sometimes, stored data can cause errors.
- Log Out and Log In Again: Log out of your Instagram account and then log in again. This can refresh your session and potentially resolve the error.
- Update the App or Browser: Ensure you’re using the latest version of the Instagram app or your browser. Outdated versions can sometimes cause issues.
- Check for Outages: Visit the official Instagram Twitter account or websites that track social media outages to see if there’s a known issue affecting Instagram’s service.
- Wait a While: Sometimes, errors can be caused by temporary issues on Instagram’s end. Waiting for a while and trying again later might resolve the problem.
- Contact Instagram Support: If none of the above steps work and the problem persists, you might want to reach out to Instagram’s official support for assistance.
Remember that technical issues can vary, and the steps that work for one person might not work for another. If the error continues to persist, it’s best to consult Instagram’s official support channels for personalized assistance.
What Is blue check age verification?
Currently, only personal profiles can apply for Meta Verified subscriptions. Business profiles are not allowed to apply for Meta Verified subscriptions. To qualify for Meta Verified, you must meet these criteria: You should be at least 18 years old.
How to remove discover people on instagram?
If you’re looking to remove the “Discover People” feature from your Instagram, you can try the following steps:
- Open Instagram App: Launch the Instagram app on your device.
- Go to Profile: Tap on your profile icon located at the bottom right corner.
- Access Settings: On your profile page, look for the three horizontal lines (hamburger icon) at the top right corner and tap on it to open the menu.
- Navigate to Settings: Scroll down and find “Settings” in the menu. Tap on it.
- Privacy Settings: In the Settings section, look for “Privacy” and tap on it.
- Activity Status: Under Privacy, you might find an option called “Activity Status” or something similar. Tap on it.
- Toggle Off: Within the Activity Status settings, you might find an option related to “Discover People” or “Show Activity Status.” Toggle it off to disable the feature.
Please note that Instagram’s features and layout can change, and these steps might not be exactly as described. If you can’t find the option to remove the “Discover People” feature, consider checking Instagram’s official support or help center for the most accurate and up-to-date information on how to manage your account settings.
What is tap in meaning on Instagram?
Tap in is just another word used for (click) in Instagram or it could also mean:
- Tapping a Post: On Instagram, you can tap (or click) on a post to view its full content, including the image or video and any associated captions, comments, and likes.
- Interactions: “Tap In” might also be used to refer to engaging with a post by tapping on it to like, comment, or share it.
- Interactive Stories: In Instagram Stories, “Tap In” could mean interacting with a story by tapping on the screen to move to the next slide or to perform certain actions within a story.
- Tagging: Sometimes, “Tap In” might refer to tapping on a tagged location or profile within a post or story.
- Audio Features: If you’re referring to Instagram’s audio features, “Tap In” might mean tapping on a song or audio clip to listen to it.
This article is a complete guide on how to get Instagram blue tick, which is actually the verification badge on Instagram, it differentiate your identity from ordinary Instagrammers, we have discussed benefits of Instagram blue tick on your profile, the history of the paid feature is also highlighted, Our experts have shared their research in the form of few tips to get verified by Instagram officially, plus our faq section shares some of the most curious questions asked by the people, however if you still face any problem at any phase please leave us a comment we will be happy to assist you.